Coconut Farm Development Program
1. Established three municipal coconut nurseries that maintained a total of 288,000 coconut seedlings for distribution to small coconut farmers in the municipalities of Lavezares, Lope De Vega, Rosario and San Jose;
2. Distributed 250,000 coconut seedlings, more or less, to smallholder coconut farmers organizations in several barangays in seven municipalities of Lavezares, Lope De Vega, Rosario, San Jose, Catarman, Mondragon, and San Roque
3. Established three municipal cooperatives with an affiliate of 30 barangay coconut farmers cooperative associations;
4. Conducted cooperative pre-membership education seminars involving 16 barangay cooperatives.
5. Prepared farmer’s profile of members of barangay organizations involving 1097 smallholder coconut farmers